Nanocrystal, phase transformation and microstructure of Ni50Ti50 shape memory alloy
The nanocrystal, phase transformation and microstructure behavior of Ni50Ti50 shape memory alloy was investigated by scanning electronic microscope, X-ray diffraction and differential scanning calorimetry. The results showed that the microstructure of Ni-Ti binary alloy consists of the NiTi2 phase and the NiTi matrix phase. One-step phase transformation was observed alloy.
Copyright (c) 2018 Dovchinvanchig M, Chunwang Zhao
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
All rights reserved. Submission of a manuscript implies
- that the submitted work has not been published before (except as part of a thesis or lecture note or report, or in the form of an abstract);
- that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere;
- that its publication has been approved by all co-authors as well as by the authorities at the institutions where the work has been carried out;
- that, if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors hand over the transferable copyrights of the accepted manuscript to the journal, and
- that the manuscript or parts thereof will thus not be published elsewhere in any language without the consent of the copyright holder.
Copyrights include electronic and visual reproduction and distribution; electronic storage and retrieval; and all other forms of publication or any other types of publication including all subsidiary rights.