Issues of developing land right registration in Mongolia
Land right registration and cadastre have been limited to develop cadastral registration systems in Mongolia. It is related to a lack of cooperation among state organizations that are five major organization conducting in land and property registration, and non-unified system of data exchange, capturing, control and monitoring in the land registration system in Mongolia. The five state organizations have different land right registration and the cadastral database to record land right and property using the distinct software. But also essential information to register land right is insufficient the database of land right, and have not recorded the database. The results indicated that the parcel number and numbering system is four different types in one organization for the land right registration system.
Copyright (c) 2018 Shinebayar T, Khulan B
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
All rights reserved. Submission of a manuscript implies
- that the submitted work has not been published before (except as part of a thesis or lecture note or report, or in the form of an abstract);
- that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere;
- that its publication has been approved by all co-authors as well as by the authorities at the institutions where the work has been carried out;
- that, if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors hand over the transferable copyrights of the accepted manuscript to the journal, and
- that the manuscript or parts thereof will thus not be published elsewhere in any language without the consent of the copyright holder.
Copyrights include electronic and visual reproduction and distribution; electronic storage and retrieval; and all other forms of publication or any other types of publication including all subsidiary rights.