The herbicide effect for controlling the weeds in wheat field
Of all reported distributions of weeds of 19 species belonging to 15 genera of 10 families in the wheat planted fields Tsagaannuur soum of Selenge aimag, annuals account for 57.9%, biennials for 10.5% and perennials for 31.5%. The use of herbicide Trimexa, Cliomex 300, Cliodmex plus and Trimexa + Cliodimex plus express for controlling both grassy and dicotyledonous weeds has Agropyron repens L, Panicium miliaceum L, Eragrostis minor Host, Amaranthus retroflexus L, Artemisia sieversiana Willd, Cannabis ruderalis Janisch, Chenopodium album L, Chenopodium aristatum L, Chenopodium acuminatum Willd, Convolvulus arvensis L, Convolvulus gortschakovii Schrenk, Erodium stephanianum Willd, Polygonum convolvulus L, Geranium siviricum L, Salsola collina (Pall), Salsola australis R.Br, Noneo pulla L, Malva mohileviensis Downer, Vicia cracca L. 84.4-90.9% technical effectiveness.
Copyright (c) 2018 Azzaya T, Otgonsuren M
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
All rights reserved. Submission of a manuscript implies
- that the submitted work has not been published before (except as part of a thesis or lecture note or report, or in the form of an abstract);
- that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere;
- that its publication has been approved by all co-authors as well as by the authorities at the institutions where the work has been carried out;
- that, if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors hand over the transferable copyrights of the accepted manuscript to the journal, and
- that the manuscript or parts thereof will thus not be published elsewhere in any language without the consent of the copyright holder.
Copyrights include electronic and visual reproduction and distribution; electronic storage and retrieval; and all other forms of publication or any other types of publication including all subsidiary rights.