Development of Parasitemia and anemia caused by T. Orientalis infection in experimental calves
In the present study, we have studied development of parasitemia and anemia which caused by T. orientalis infection in experimental calves using different kind of laboratory tests such us blood smear test, blood cell examination test and conventional PCR. The blood smear test is still one of easiest, effective diagnostic methods. According to our results the sensitivity of this test was as same as PCR.
Copyright (c) 2018 Alimaa Ts, Zolzaya M, Yoshio Nakamura
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
All rights reserved. Submission of a manuscript implies
- that the submitted work has not been published before (except as part of a thesis or lecture note or report, or in the form of an abstract);
- that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere;
- that its publication has been approved by all co-authors as well as by the authorities at the institutions where the work has been carried out;
- that, if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors hand over the transferable copyrights of the accepted manuscript to the journal, and
- that the manuscript or parts thereof will thus not be published elsewhere in any language without the consent of the copyright holder.
Copyrights include electronic and visual reproduction and distribution; electronic storage and retrieval; and all other forms of publication or any other types of publication including all subsidiary rights.