Study on realtionship between seed germination and antioxidant enzyme activity
Success in plant cultivation is related to seed production and germination. Seed germination and seedlings are well-regulated process which involves high metabolic activity and production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) in cell. However, plant POS defense network, composed of antioxidant enzymes and antioxidants are responsible for maintaining ROS levels under control. In plant cells, antioxidant enzymes as superoxide dismutase (SOD), peroxidase (POD), catalase (CAT) and others protect cells from oxidative damage during germination and growth. Thus, in this work we studied the content of soluble protein and the activity of enzymes as catalase, peroxidase, polythenol oxidase (PPO) and superoxide dismutase in two cultivars of wheat, barley and oat seeds differing in germination and year of harvesting. The results showed that the activities of antioxidant enzymes and seed germination are directly dependent and this relation clearly seen for catalase and peroxidase activity.
Үрийн соёолох чадвар ба исэлдэн-ангижрах ферментийн идэвх хоорондын хамаарлыг судалсан дүн
Хураангуй: Тариалсан он болон соёололтоороо ялгаатай улаан буудай, арвай, овъёосны үрийн дээжинд уусдаг уураг, исэлдэн-ангижрах ферментүүд болох каталаза, пероксидаза, полифенолоксидаза (ПФО), супероксиддисмутаз(СОД)-ын идэвхийг тодорхойлов. Судалгаагаар ферментийн идэвх соёололтын хэмжээтэй шууд хамааралтайбуюукаталаза, пероксидаза фермент нь үрийн соёололттой ПФО, СОД ферменттэй харьцуулахад илүү хамааралтай байж болох үр дүнг үзүүлэв.
Түлхүүр үг: Буудай, арвай, овъёос, сорт
Copyright (c) 2019 Bayarmaa J, Purev D
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
All rights reserved. Submission of a manuscript implies
- that the submitted work has not been published before (except as part of a thesis or lecture note or report, or in the form of an abstract);
- that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere;
- that its publication has been approved by all co-authors as well as by the authorities at the institutions where the work has been carried out;
- that, if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors hand over the transferable copyrights of the accepted manuscript to the journal, and
- that the manuscript or parts thereof will thus not be published elsewhere in any language without the consent of the copyright holder.
Copyrights include electronic and visual reproduction and distribution; electronic storage and retrieval; and all other forms of publication or any other types of publication including all subsidiary rights.